Disney Sea

 Hello!!  Let me tell you about what happened to me this week. I went to Disney Sea with my high school friends. My friend and I had always wanted to go there, so it was a dream come true. It was very beautiful with Christmas decorations. We rode attractions and ate delicious food. I was so happy that day and time passed by so quickly. I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. I promised to go again with my friend after I got back. Next time I want to go to Disneyland!




コメント

  1. Wow!! I want to go to Disney Sea! I like Disney Sea better than Disney Land. Looks like a lot of fun! And the photos are also very nice!

    返信削除
  2. You and your friends wear same clothes are cute! And I have nver been to Disney Sea, so I want to there and have a good time.

    返信削除
  3. These pictures are so buautiful!! I like Disney.

    返信削除
  4. I wanna go to there~~~!!! Your picture is pretty!

    返信削除
  5. Very beautiful city and Christmas tree!! I also would like to go to there.

    返信削除
  6. It is very cute photo!! I really want to go to Disney!!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

self-introduction