Delicious food

 Hello! This time I will introduce what I ate this week. 

 First, I went to eat Ramen with a friend on Tuesday. It was a restaurant that mainly served miso Ramen. It was raining and very cold on Tuesday night, so the warm Ramen was really delicious.


The other one ate donuts. When I didn't have classes, I went to EON to buy some with my friends. I ate sweet potato flavored donuts, which are only available in autumn. I love sweet potatoes, so that makes me very happy. Also, the food I eat with friends tastes twice as good as usual. 

         


     

   

コメント

  1. I like miso ramen.
    This picture looks so delicious, so I want to eat it!

    返信削除
  2. It's a photo of ramen that looks very delicious! I want to go to that ramen shop too.

    返信削除
  3. You ate a lot of delicious food! I'm tempted to eat them too.

    返信削除
  4. They are very delicious looking photo! Nice!

    返信削除
  5. The photo of ramen looks very delicious! What is your favorite type of ramen?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

self-introduction

Disney Sea