self-introduction

  Hi! I'm Rui Takano. I'm from Niigata City in Niigata. 

In this page, I will introduce my self.


  Let me introduce what I like. I often go to cafe. I like eating sweets drinking coffee. I feel very happy taking to my friends in the calm space of the cafe. But I also like going to a cafe alone because it's very relaxing. It's fun to find a cafe with an aymosphere I like. The photo below is my favorit cafe.




 


 Another hobby is listening to music. My favorite artist is an idol named Nogizaka46. I like listening to their songs and going to concerts. I also went to those concerts this summer. These are the photos at that time.



 I entered university and made a lot of friends. I have friends who can talk with a common hobby and play in their free time. Also, we can teach and help each other to study. Thanks to them, I'm living a fun college life.



     






コメント

  1. Your pictures are looks like delicious and cute~!! If you have any cafe to recommend, Please tell me!

    返信削除
  2. Recently I could drink coffee, I want to go to the nice cafe!!! I usually eat cafe-latte and apple-pie in cafe. What kinds cake do you like?

    返信削除
  3. I also like going to cafes. I have also been to the cafe in the second photo! However, there are many cafes I heven't been to yet, so if you have any recommendations, please let me know!

    返信削除
  4. It was a very interesting self-introduction! You seem to know a lot of nice cafes. Let me know what else you recommend next time. And I like listening to music too. I'll try listening to Nogizaka46' music!

    返信削除
  5. Your photos are very beautiful! I want to go to the cafe recommended by Rui.

    返信削除
  6. Your self introduction is very good! These food and drink of your pictures is good. I am getting hungry.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Disney Sea