I think jellyfish is beautiful looks like crystal, because it is crystal clear when illuminated by lights! Also, my favorite fish is a opisthoteuthis depressa, so I recomend it when you go to the aquarium.
Hello!! Let me tell you about what happened to me this week. I went to Disney Sea with my high school friends. My friend and I had always wanted to go there, so it was a dream come true. It was very beautiful with Christmas decorations. We rode attractions and ate delicious food. I was so happy that day and time passed by so quickly. I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. I promised to go again with my friend after I got back. Next time I want to go to Disneyland!
Hello. I will now introduce my artifacts. The artifact I will introduce is a pottery cup. This is what I used on a daily and I really like it. This is a handmade item, so there is only one in the world. The cup was strong but very light. This artifact, a cup, was made by my grandfather on a trip when I was in elementary school. And I got it from my grandfather. However, at first I didn't like it much because it was plain. There is another version of this cup in a different color, and it belonged to my grandfather. My grandfather loved that cup very much. He used it almost every day, and even asked me to use it with him when I went to my grandfather's house. However, my grandfather passed away, and now my grandmother using the cup. My grandmother told me, ''My grandfather made this with you in mind, so I want you to treasure it.'' I said to my grandmother, "I want ...
Let me tell you about what happened to me this week. I went to Hakusan Shrine with my friends for the second year. I went there for the first time two years ago. There were food stalls and it was very lively. But it was so cold! I was happy to be able to meet my friends who had come back home for the first time in a while.
I think jellyfish is beautiful looks like crystal, because it is crystal clear when illuminated by lights! Also, my favorite fish is a opisthoteuthis depressa, so I recomend it when you go to the aquarium.
返信削除Jellyfish are so beautiful. I like jellyfish.
返信削除Jellyfish are so beautiful and make me relaxed. I recomend common clownfish for you. It appears in "Finding nimo" and it's cute.
返信削除